Friday, June 10, 2011

10/21/10

Hola everyone!!!!!
this is elder church!!!!
 
well my first week at the mtc is pretty sweet my comps' name is elder carnese and i promise we told eachother in the the world before that we'd miss eachother till we met again in the mtc. he is soooooo great he studies hard and helps me out a lot with my spanish, which by the way is super hard, i can pray in spanglish and bare a brief testimony in espan'ol i love it here its a lot of fun........but mostly hard work.......i guess this is what spirit prison will be like, the spirit will always be there, but youll be working the whole time saying to yourself, why didnt i prepare more!!!!!! anyway i only have 30 min on this comp. and i wasted a bunch of time trying to figure out how to log on prit emails then log off read the prited emails and log back on a write all of you back but i guess we'll have to do that next week. oh ya and did i tell of of you im going to the peru mtc on Nov. 3rd!!!!!!!!! ya they didnt tell me till i got here but yep ill be sipping off  to finish my mtc stuff which is good cuz itll force me to learn spanish faster. anyway my got sick from the food the 1st full day (thursday) and was throwing up and going to the bathroom all night, and i told myself at like 545am that i was just going to tell the ZL's that i was sick and i couldnt do anything that day and wouldnt you know it when 630 rolled around i felt like a million bucks and was well enough to do the work of the lord all day going on maybe a total of 3 hours sleep. but if you want to have the full story just tell me so and ill give all the grusome details next week.
 
anyway i love you all and miss you more then i can write down, mom you most of all, people dont get my sence of humore here?!?!?!?!? NO I'm jk!!!! peopel think im sooooo funny here hahahahaha anyway ill hear from you next week and ill have much more to say
 
oh and by the way mydearelder.com use that or write me hand letters cuz those are sweet too cuz iff you do ill send you a person letter back and we all know how awsome that would make you all feel!!!!!! love you all and i got about two more seconds on here so i better hit send fast!!!!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment